My life. Or at least what you're authorized to hear of it.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Fancy grappa?
Yes, that's a whole pear in a bottle of grappa. I've also seen a lot of bottles with big stems of herbs like Rosemary or "alpine herbs" (??) in them. I have no idea how authentic this is, but I'm gonna have to try it!
I'm pretty sure they make bottle with no bottoms, put the fruit in there, and then attach the bottom of the bottle after wards. Looks pretty impressive though!
I haven't tried it yet, but I think I'll buy a bottle next time I'm at the store.
4 Comments:
Hmmm, are we missing a photo here? Sounds interesting!
How do they DO that? Put the bottle on a baby pear and let it grow?? Have you tasted it yet?
I'm pretty sure they make bottle with no bottoms, put the fruit in there, and then attach the bottom of the bottle after wards. Looks pretty impressive though!
I haven't tried it yet, but I think I'll buy a bottle next time I'm at the store.
Crazy! You'll have to let us know how it is. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home