Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's Belgium Famous for Again?

Waffles of course! Apparently it's car-free-Sunday, so there are a ton
of little festivals set up around town with bands playing and people
dancing and food everywhere. I promptly found a table selling waffles
and got in line. Turns out, they're delicious. After that I was
shopping for some food and found 1euro chocolate bars and a bar with
99% cacao!! Definitely made me think of you mom, so I might just have
to ship you some!

Now, I know you were expecting me to say beer, since Belgium is so
famous for their beer, but don't worry, that's what I'm doing tonight!
And tomorrow.... And Tuesday.... More pictures to come!

Love you all!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Pinolera said...

Love the self pic, I think this is the first photo documentation of yourself in all these travel updates. So relieved to know you are not wasting away during your travels, Plenty of delicious food and beverages to keep you going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home