Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Grad school - Progress update!

I just officially notified my landlord that I will be leaving on August 15, and by Sept 23rd (or hopefully a bit sooner!) I will be living here!

Now that I have housing, I have all the pieces of the puzzle to actually apply for my Student Visa. Hopefully that process won't be to long and painful. The only other thing left to do is get the Italian Embassy to officially recognize my degrees as "equivalent" to their standards, and then register for courses.

Of course, I still need to buy plane tickets and travel clothes and all that, but at least the official stuff is starting to line up.

I'll start posting here more often as exciting things come up (or if I just get excited about something little and feel the need to share with the world) so keep your eye on this blog!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Pinolera said...

So awesome! I hope to see more updates, as this is so super exciting. Also - I have noticed great deals on flights to Europe - so it's not too soon for me to start planning a spring break trip to see you. We must chat about details etc - maybe we have the same spring break :) Glad to hear things are officially progressing - so exciting!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Q - way cool! It's neat to see the map of where you'll be. I hope the visa go smoothly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home